Student Eligibility for Athletic Events Attendance*
For an individual to attend an athletic event in the role of a student (including presenting a student ticket if tickets are required to attend the event), the following criteria must be met:
The individual must be a validly registered student during the term of the event (Fall or Spring semester). To be validly registered the individual must be registered in classes for that semester,
- be registered as a campus student (charged Standard Campus Rates) in at least 5 billed hours; or
- be registered and have separately purchased activity/recreation/athletic privileges from the office of Student Receivables. Students in the following programs or classifications are not “campus” students and must purchase activity/recreation/athletic privileges separately:
- Distance Learning (DL classification) Students
- Gadsden Campus Students
- Executive MBA Students
- Executive AHE (Ed.D) Students
- LLM Law Students
- Co-op Students
- Outgoing CIP Exchange Students
- Study Abroad Students
- Stillman Concurrent Students
Student eligibility will be verified by a swipe of the student’s Action Card at the Athletic facility where the event is being held.
Withdrawn students will no longer be eligible once withdrawn for the term.
Purchasing Activity/Recreation/Athletic Privileges
A registered/paid/confirmed student who does not meet the eligibility requirements may purchase the activity/recreation/athletic (non-football) privileges. The rate for Fall 2014 or Spring 2015 semester is $349.00 per semester. The Fall 2015 or Spring 2016 rate will be established in late July 2014
These privileges may be purchased at The University of Alabama, Office of Student Receivables, Box 870120, Tuscaloosa, AL 35487-0120; (205) 348-5350; firstname.lastname@example.org. The Student Receivables Office is located in 105 Student Services Center.
*Being eligible to attend an athletic event as a student does not guarantee that a student ticket will be available for purchase for ticketed events OR that a seat is available for other events.
All rates are subject to change without notice.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
For further information, contact The University of Alabama, Office of Student Receivables, Box 870120, Tuscaloosa, AL 35487-0120, (205) 348-5350 or by email at Receivables@fa.ua.edu. The Student Receivables Office is located in 105 Student Services Center.