Student Eligibility to Opt in and Purchase A Home Football Season Package
Continuing Students (Spring 2015 Enrolled)
The process to opt in and purchase a home football season package is open to:
- Students who are validly registered during the Spring 2015 semester in a campus-based program* and who have not applied for Spring 2015 graduation; or
- Students who will receive an undergraduate degree from UA in Spring 2015 and who are admitted to a Fall 2015 UA graduate campus-based program* or have a graduate application under review by the department before March 27, 2015.
New Students (Summer 2015, Fall 2015)
New students will have an opportunity to order split packages in a sales process that begins June 1, 2015. Qualifying students are:
- Undergraduate New Freshman and Transfer students admitted to UA in Summer 2015 or Fall 2015 as a campus-based student* and who are registered in an orientation session; or
- Graduate and Professional students admitted to UA for the first time in Summer 2015 or Fall 2015 in a campus-based program*; or
- Students who receive an undergraduate degree from UA in Spring 2015 and who are admitted to a Fall 2015 UA graduate campus-based program or have a graduate application under review by the department on or after March 27, 2015; or
- Students readmitted to UA in Summer 2015 or Fall 2015.
*Campus-based program – charged standard campus based tuition rates
FOR MORE INFORMATION
For further information, contact The University of Alabama, Office of Student Receivables, Box 870120, Tuscaloosa, AL 35487-0120, (205) 348-5350 or by email at Receivables@fa.ua.edu. The Student Receivables Office is located in 105 Student Services Center.